Elizabeth Rebecca ( Walker) Clark
- Born- 1805 Worcester ,MA-Mother & Father: Joseph & Asenath
- Married- 8 Aug 1830 to Joseph Sullivan Clark-No IGI record of Marriage?
- Died-28 Oct 1882- Q-where burried?
- Brother Joseph walker, b. 5 Mar 1797 in Worc.
- Also spelled Rebeckah
Husband-Joseph Sullivan Clark
- b. 1839? 1807?-see LDS
- Son of Henry A. Clark & Harriet (French) Clark
- Grafton,MA resident
- Son of-?more info in my files to come.
- Conflict-My records say Joseph Sullivan Clark died in 1883. Census
of 1900 has a Joseph Sullivan Clark age 73, age fits being born in 1827!
- Census of 1860 had no children at home . Q-What town ?
- Census of 1880 of ? had wife as "Risbeau" likely Rebecca,
except age was listed as 55 ( b. 1825?) not 1805?
- Census of 1900 has wife as b. in 1827?
- Their Children ( Joseph & Elizabeth)
- Edward Sumner Clark-b. 3 Sept 1839 in Hubbardston ( M. 21 Nov 1861
to Sarah Goulding Pratt of Grafton,MA)
- Twins-b. 6 Apr 1835 & died same day! Remember twins in Elizabeth's
- Appleton Clark-
- James Sullivan Clark-b. 3 Nov 1836 d. 2 Apr 1859? unmarried!
- David Clark-b. 6 Oct 1840 d. 20 Oct 1840 as a baby!
Joseph Walker & Asenath ( See IGI # C501641)
- Asenath Walker -b. 29 July 1794 Worcester,Worcester
- Joseph Walker Jr.-b. 5 March 1797 Worcester, Worcester
- Samuel Walker b. 13 September 1799 Worcester, Worcester Co.
- Daniel Walker-b. 15 November 1801 Worcester, Worcester Co.-Twins?
- Levi Johnson Walker-b. 15 November 1801 Worcester, worcester Co.-Twins?
- Elizabeth Rebeckah Walker-b. 13 July 1805 Worcester, worcester Co.
Children of Elizabeth & Joseph Sullivan Clark
Elizabeth Rebecca ( Walker ) Clark
b.1805, Worcester, Ma.
m. Aug. 8, 1830
* Father & mother: Joseph Walker and Asenath
* Joseph & Aseneth also had a son Joseph, b.
5 Mar 1797; Worc., Worc, Mass.
* Spelled also Rebecca and Rebeckah in LDS Microfisch.
* Her husband was Joseph Sullivan Clark
* Dates above were in Family Bible.
* Could find no marriage of Joseph & Aseneth
( could this be Ann?)in US / Can.
Poss try England?
* A Joseph Walker married Ann Lovering, 9 Dec. 1784
in Upton, Worc. Ma.
Check to find other children via IGI? See England?
See also IGI for Ann Lovering birth, see if real name and find parents?
m. cia 1796
* Father of Elizabeth Rebecca ( Walker ) Clark
* Had son Joseph, b. 5 Mar 1797 and daughter Elizabeth
Rebecca b. 1805.
* None of these are good matches!!! Here is present
IGI data/ choices : b. Joseph & Lydia, 14 Apr 1768, Brookfield, Ma.
m. Ann Lovering 9 Dec 1784, Upton ?
m. Asenath 5 Mar 1797 in Worcester ?
* See Mass. census in late 1700s, get birth date?