* Agnes (Gagnon) Garrah
*(gggm);1824-1857;Howe Is,Ont. Can.
* Francis Gagnon;(fa of Agnes); b. cia 1800
* Henriette LeBelle ( mo of Agnes); b. cia 1800
d. 1857, so did she die in Howe Island ?
* Isreal Garrah married first Agness Ganyon in 1842(unk
, likely Quebec as they had first five children there.) and she died in
1857. She was born in 1824. Hand-me-down info said her name was Gagnon?
Also in letter from Howe Island they had Gangon??
* From birth records, it is assumed they moved to Howe Island about 1851.
* Children with Agnes Gagnon , b. 1827 in Quebec were:
(1) Israel Jr.(b.1843) d.? Married? Information found says Israel Jr.
married Sophie Bieuf or bieouf on Jan.17, 1865 in Gananoque by father
She was born 1851 and died 1930. This would make her only 14 when they got married!! (1)
A Sophie (Garrah) Kane( 1868-1952) M. Patric J. Kane ( 1859-1939)-Poss. a daughter of Sophie? They had child Mary K. ( 1896-1952). This info from St. Philomena's Roman Catholic Cem.
(2) Julia (b. 1845) She is my ansestor! She married and/or had son with Thomas Bolt, and then later also married William Budd. See separate sheets on these men.
(3) Francis (b.1847 in Quebec)
(4) Harriet (b. 1848 in Quebec) M. William Potter, b.1832
(5) Peter (b.1850 in Quebec;
(6) Charles (b.1852)
(7) Adelaide (b. 1854) M.Robert Keys, b. 1856
(8) John (b.1856) M. Angeline Compeau, b.1859
(9) Lucine (b.1857).
* Other Gagnons lister in People of Ontario 1600- 1871 were:
Gagnon, A #DD2-381-Co. of Stormont, Dundas, or Glendarry
Gagnon, Felix (LAB) Laboror? L1851 # RE9-8
Gagnon, Peter (SR) L1884 # KT1-92